Saturday 29 October 2011

Outdoor Inspiration

I'm a bit slow...
I have been on Pinterest for a while now, but this morning I finally sat down a tried to work out how to add my inspiration photos from Pinterest to my blog.

Turns out it is not that hard.

So, that all done, please sit back and enjoy some pretty inspiration photos for our outdoor area.

I love the hanging pendant lights inparticular.  I also love the "outdoor room" feel of this space.

Source: decorpad.com via Sarah on Pinterest


I love the whole space
Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Source: egywater.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest


ooooh love the idea of shutters...


...and curtains

Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest

I love the pallete furniture.  I feel a project coming on :-)
Source: x4duros.com via Sarah on Pinterest

 Ok, I better go.  I need to do less looking, and more doing.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah
    Love your photos. How do you add photos from pinterest to your blog. I have just copied and pasted them but you have proper looking source links.
    I really like the iron lanterns - lovely
    Kylie x

    ReplyDelete