Sunday 18 September 2011

My future plans

I have so many ideas running around in my head, that I can't sleep.  For me the best way to get them out of my head is to write them down.  And if I write them down on my blog then they are out there for the world to see.

I have all these plans for the improvement of the house.  And here is the list.

Firstly, I have a bedside drawer that I have been working on, that I am just not happy with.  I will post pictures but I have just decided that I will repaint (again) and use it in the study. 

I also saw a sofa table at a local op shop which was a bargain price (because it had two drawers missing - which is why I dismissed it :-s), but I will see if it is still there on Monday, and do it up to sell.

Ok, there are the immediate plans - now for the future plans

1. Finish study
- need a second desk and improved cupboars storage

2. Linen cupboard
- tidy and sort
- new shelves
- storage for vacuum and brooms/mops

3. Little Angels Room - make it more girly and fun
- tidy cupboard, sort her clothes out
- curtain over walk-in-robe
- ceiling fan or light fitting/some form of cooling
- decoration (hanging paper circles, fabric bunting)

4. Lounge Room
- chairs
- entertainment unit
(yes, I know very general but that room needs a lot so I have to start somewhere)

5. Outside Main Bedroom
- crushed rock/paving
- bistro seating
- pot plants and climbers or screens to hide shed

6. Patio
- tidy up and pretty up
- more seating??

7. Front yard
- tidy up
- plant tree

There you go.

There is only 15 weeks to the end of the year.  Can I get it done by then??

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. My list keeps growing and Christmas is just around the corner. Today I am cleaning out my linen cupboard. I have just lined all the shelves with paper. Now I have to put everthing back!!!!
    Good luck with 'the list'
    Kylie

    ReplyDelete